February 10, 2008

grandma!

This is my grandma, isn't she lovely and my sister Shannon. (Note, she isn't always that tan. This picture is taken during the summer). I recently have seen some resemblance between my sister and my mom, and then my mom and my grandma -so who knows - maybe this is who my sister might grow up to be! (Haha!) My grandma will be my main focus for my Web site. She doesn't know this yet, but I think she will enjoy the idea. She doesn't know the first thing about computers - not like I do, but I am hoping she will like the idea. I have been thinking about layouts this weekend, trying to find a really cool cooking site that I maybe could steal some ideas from, but I haven't found any that really strike my fancy. Maybe I am being too picky, but whatever. I'll figure it out. I am guessing my Web site isn't going to be straight recipes, since my grandma usually cooks the same things over and over again. I want to include some grandmotherly advice of course, and my blog, maybe some photos. blah blah blah. This is me just working out my thoughts.

No comments: