February 06, 2008

confessional.

It seems I may have a slight obsession with Chinese food. I know, I know it is really, insanely bad for you, but I can't help but love the greasiness. My friends and I go to the buffet all the time. We used to go to the one near Sam's Club, until that sadly went out of business. The guy that worked there even knew our names and every time we went there to eat he would join in our conversation, in an no-odd way of course. When he ended up leaving, he left us all gift certificates, which was nice and of course we used them right away! ( : I am kind of sad that placed closed down. Now we travel up to the one near Wal-Mart. I guess that one is okay too....

I also am in love with Taco Bell, but that is a whole other story.

Hopefully with this new found interest in cooking those bad habits will float away.

No comments: